Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Never Good

The one question that never turns out to be a good answer - Where's Jonathan? And that has been the question of the day it seems.

Like this morning, when I asked Brennan this question and found Mr. Jonathan, yet again, pulling the wiry stuff out of my fake plant in the family room.

This afternoon, that particular query brought us to a certain nameless munchkin pulling apart a lonely old cassette tape happened upon during a cleanout session.

And tonight, as I was bathing the older boys and I hear my dear husband ask that precarious question. And yes, Jonathan was into one of the chocolate pudding bowls which an older brother so kindly left down at the table for him. And yes, he was still wearing his church clothes - white-based plaid overalls to be exact.

Even as I type this, he somehow found a spare nickel to chew on... Ahh yes! I love the exploratory stage of the little boy! It sure keeps us all on our toes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home