Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bed Wrestler

My aunt and her family were also at my parents' house for two of the nights that I was there with the boys. This meant that I slept in a queen size bed with all three older boys. This also meant that I discovered that we have a bit of a bed wrestler.

Boy was Philip all over everyone! He would kick this way and that, He would lay on Brennan, then Nicholas, and then over to me. I am a heavy sleeper, but this was getting crazy! I couldn't believe the way Brennan and Nicholas slept through it all!
Well, almost...

At one point, Philip rolled up right next to Nicholas. I was awake, as I had just been the recipient of a loving kick in the ribs, courtesy of our little kickboxer. I watched as Philip poked and prodded Nicholas, yet neither made a sound. Finally as Philip settled in close, Nicholas merely wrapped one arm around Philip. So sweet!

Philip promptly pushed Nicholas with a resounding "Get off me!". Apparently what is good for the goose is NOT good for the gander!

You know, now that I think about it, Philip was the one we moved out of our bed and into a crib at the early age of about 5 months. Now I remember why!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home