Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

And we're off...

Time for our little vacation. The family reunion is over. VBS come and gone. Tomorrow morning i take the boys up to Oklahoma to stay with my parents and then Colin and I meet out in San Diego on Tuesday for 5 days. I am looking forward to it immensely. After all Colin and I have not been alone together for more than 3 or 4 hours in, oh, 6 and a half years! Yet I am heartsick about leaving the boys at the same time. Brennan does not share my feelings - he cannot wait to stay at Grandma's house!

Prayers please that all of our travels will be safe and not too many tears shed...I'll post pics upon our return.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Hope you are having a wonderful trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home