Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I have resigned!

as the guardian of all things in our house. Sure, I will still look after those ever lovable, adorable little people that inhabit our cozy dwelling, but all of the little things (comic books, card games, special toys) that older boys know better than to leave within grabbing distance of a certain someone in particular...

well, I relinquish any responsibility for anything that might be further destroyed by this little fellow. It is about time that others besides Mom learn to keep treasured items up and away from little hands. Basically this means not in the middle of the floor.

Am I being too unreasonable? I really don't think so! Anyway, who could be angry at a guy like that!

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Not unreasonable at all. i have given up too. The threat here is Andrew and I refuse to protect anymore. It is way more than I am able to do.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger mom-in-training said...

Well said! I think I need to make the same statement in my home. Though to be honest, Amy typically destroys toys that are in the process of being played with...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home