Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lazy Mom

When will I learn? I am sitting here, indulging in this wonderful site posted by Danielle and actually becoming motivated to make a Master List of our favorite economical meals when I hear a scream. Not a hurt scream, but an angry one. The kind that will inevitably lead to a tattling. Instead of checking out the situation, I hunker down in my computer chair, hoping that the argument will resolve itself on its own. Did I hear laughter? Yes, yes, I am naive enough to think that my 6 and 5 year old might settle their own squabble...

And yet here comes Nicholas... Yes Brennan took his Go Fish cards... And here comes Brennan... I understand that Nicholas is not sharing... I guess my Master List will have to wait. This is why God created a beautiful thing called "seperate corners"...

UPDATE: Brennan just informed me that since Nicholas isn't sharing his cards, he isn't his friend. When did my 6 year old become so dramatic?

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jill said...

I just read Danielle's post this morning and was about to go check it out.
This post reminds me of two boys I know- except they are both two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home