Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Inflation

Brennan was playing with the plastic food this morning, and he began to bring me his little play cup to "drink". I asked him if this was coffee. "No" he replied. "This is beer. It costs 5 bucks". Okay. What is it about me this morning that I apparently need alcohol? And when did he stop referring to this particular drink as "daddy's coke" as it has been referred to all of these years. Now he calls it by its rightful name. Hmmm. Anyways....

A little while later, Brennan brought me another "cup" . "This one costs 25 bucks".

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "This is pretty pricey stuff. Is it good?"

"Yes" Brennan answered. He quickly returned with another cup, proclaiming the new price to be 35 bucks. This has now officially become a full fledged game.

The latest quote I have been given is 89 bucks. On the plus side, he has been consistently going up with the numbers and I just might find out how high he can really get up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home