Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Another Milestone


Tuesday, Brennan lost his first top tooth! Actually, we had to take him to the dentist to have it pulled. It had been loose for several weeks and the gum was starting to swell. The dentist said that it was because the permanent tooth was already coming in on top of it. I didn't even know that could happen! At least we now have the infamous toothless smile picture for the books!

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

I can't wait until Katie loses her first tooth. Every time I see her messing with her teeth or saying one is bothering her, I ask if it is loose. I think we have a long way to go though since she didn't have any until she was 12 months old. Congrats to Brennan!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home