Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, June 01, 2007

A Week in the Life of a 2 year old


I am motivated! I see my older brothers do their schoolwork, and I want mine too! So I practice tracing my name on a piece of paper. I can do this for almost an entire hour!

I am helpful! I insist on helping my Mom unload the groceries. And look at my resourcefulness! I can even build a paper towel tower! Now that is a skill for my resume!

I am an artist! While Mom was at the grocery store, Daddy so kindly let me finger paint on the kitchen floor that Mom had just mopped the night before. Hey, Dad's cool! Besides, Mom didn't freak out about this exhibit nearly as bad as later in the week when I would finger paint a huge basketball-sized circle of blue finger paint on the family room CARPET.

And the best thing about two year olds is that we are easy to please! Pick us up the on sale watermelon and watch us display smiles of pure joy!

But of course, there is still that nit picky detail about learning to share...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home