Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday, Mister J!

It happened while we were on our trip, but our precious Jonathan Charles turned 1 year old last Thursday. We celebrated, of course, with the required cake and ice cream!

When you are one, your brothers decide that you will have a Cars Themed Birthday, but Jonathan did not mind it one bit.
He loved every minute of all of the festivities centered around him. He loved the birthday cards best of all. He would not put each one down - forget the gifts!

I cannot believe how fast the last year has flown! Jonathan so loves watching his brothers. He loves to laugh, and finds plenty around here to laugh about.

Jonathan is such a joy to our lives - I cannot begin to imagine how dull our family would be without him! Happy Birthday to my precious baby boy - We all love you very very much!

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home