Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

So There's No Bias in the Media?

As I made the long drive back from my parents today, I listened to a lot of talk radio - we don't have a CD player in our van! Now I have been hearing for weeks about the Immigration Reform Bill that had such bipartisan support that our duly elected Democrats in Congress were going to get through. After all, that is what the people want!!! Or so they told us...

Apparently the PEOPLE flooded the Senate switchboards overwhelmingly and spoke out against the Dems beloved proposal. The measure failed.

So all day long, as I listened to the radio, I heard but one headline - President Bush's Immigration Reform Bill failed in the Congress. Huh? I thought it was the Dem's bill. I guess that was only if it passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home