Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Since we've been gone...

I feel like it has been forever since being around the blogosphere. We had a fabulous time in San Diego and the boys all did well with my family. So many little thoughts and stories to tell. But we are not home just yet. Flash flooding in the Dallas-Ft Worth area have kept us at my parents in SW Oklahoma. We will leave tomorrow if things have cleared up. And if these flash floods are still going strong tomorrow, well, my Mom's off work and we will go see this movie.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did! :)

And welcome home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home