Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Joining the Meez World!

I have so many thoughts jumbled in my head right now, that I will need a significant portion of time to get them all straightened out into coherent writing. So until I do...



So fun! And pretty appropriate for me, if I could only add two more boys running around, a baby in my arms, and have my coffee mug too! I am working on the mess, however - sad to say that this picture is actually me!

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I've seen these cute Meez things all over lately and even got tagged to create one. I've got to get on it...they are all cracking me up!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

I love it!

Looking forward to hearing all your sorted thoughts.

Much love.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Chus said...

More information!: Meez -- port your virtual self

 

Post a Comment

<< Home