Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekly goal

As of this Monday, we have all of our decorations up, we have finished shopping minus a puzzle for the 2 year old, baking (and eating) are well under way, carols are heard each afternoon, and we have begun our Jesse Tree prayers at night. Still one aspect of the season remains untouched - the Christmas card.

I find myself in this position every year. I procrastinate on this one item more than anything else (except maybe scheduling my own doctor's appts!). It is the hassle of getting a good enough picture of all the boys. I tried that earlier, but didn't work out! It is getting the printer cartridge so I can print them all out. Most of all it is the addressing of envelopes that gets me every time.

I really need to set myself a deadline and just do it. So that is just what I am doing. I am hereby stating that I will have my Christmas cards completed and mailed by next Wednesday, Dec. 13th.

Look for a project completed post sometime (hopefully) before then!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Hey there, girl! We are in it together!!!!! I will be with you on that one - accountability, you know. :)) December 13 th it is! Brian just picked up my 60 printed photos from Sam's last night.

It is so hard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home