Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just a Glimpse

This morning, I received just a glimpse of what life must be like with girls. Almost, anyway.

Brennan and Nicholas were setting up all of the Little People in the Little People Castle. The figures were all lined up in particular fashion, so I asked them what they were doing. Nicholas held up the King and the Queen in his hands and Brennan explained "they were getting married".

This was all so sweet. I responded with "That's great! Brennan, who do you have?".

Brennan held up his Star Wars General Grievous (the weird alien looking guy from the last movie) and said "I have him. He's the priest!".

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Way too funny!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How totally funny, yet totally boyish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home