Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Little Things

It's the little things that mean so much...and here are the little things that I am thankful for today

-It was date night with my husband! Since Lost is on hiatus, we ordered in Chinese food and watched "Cars" - great movie!

-I got my plastic underbed boxes for the boys clothes, so they are now neatly put away under their beds and not tumbling off of the closet shelves (in other words ending up all over the floor).

-Got to talk to my brother long distance for 20 minutes uninterrupted.

-Boys got ready and went to bed without argument

-I am going to get to sleep tonight before 11pm - Good night!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Did you find the boxes at Garden Ridge? I still need some. Or did you get some elsewhere? Let me know.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Mom of boys said...

I found the boxes at Target. They had both 41 qt underbed boxes and 64 qt underbed boxes with rollers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home