Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, January 04, 2008

It's our turn now

I remember reading a little while back about another blogger's little boy who smeared Vaseline in his hair. I read the suggestions about how to get the stuff out of his hair with amusement, but silly, naive me, I made a mistake. I didn't copy them for myself!

Jonathan smeared Vicks vapor rub in his hair last night. I am thankful that it did not get in his eyes! I cannot, for the life of me, get it out of his hair!

On the plus side, just snuggling my sweet little boy also provides me with relief from allergy congestion. Awesome!

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger andria said...

LOL!

Corn starch. Sprinkle it on his hair and then wash out. If that doesn't work, try dawn dish liquid. I think the dawn is what worked for us.

I hope you got some pictures.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'm taking notes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home