Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Bicycle Tales

I am so glad to have my computer back. A few days ago, I spilled an entire cup of coffee over the keyboard. Needless to say, that keyboard is history!

We have had a great time this past week. Temps in the upper 70's with virtually no humidity - is this really Houston? Lots of bike riding. Brennan is trying so hard to ride without training wheels, but alas, he tends to freak out and bail. Quite literally. He's going along fine, then he senses that the adult has let go of the seat. He immediately dives off of the bike, catching himself on his hands as the bike comes crashing down after him. I really should video tape these things...

Nicholas is very pleased with his new big boy bike. He rides it quite well (training wheels on, of course). Philip now gets the hand me down tricycle. And Jonathan happily scoots along on his bouncy inchworm. Quite a picture.

Today starts the trek back to normalcy. We spent the vast majority of today getting the house back together. Tonight is full of family fun - board games mostly! Brennan really wants to play a complete game of Monopoly. Well, we will see what happens there...

Since tomorrow will be full of football watching, an early Happy New Year to all!

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Upper 70s!? Wow. I'm dreaming of that. We are looking at a high of 10 today!
Enjoy getting back to a state of normalcy. Great Christmas photo shoot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home