Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Narration Gone Too Far Part Two

I'm sure that this will be an ongoing series with little boys! In this episode, Nicholas takes to performing the story of "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", a family fav this time of year!

I walk into my bedroom where the boys were watching Cars, only to find Nicholas holding a piece of fabric to his shirt.

"Look at my Santa Claus coat I made" he proudly boasts. I respond with a "That's nice honey", all the while trying to place that fabric. It looks familiar, but I cannot figure out why.

"Where did you get that?" I ask.

Nicholas grins. "I cut it out, like the Grinch!" he exclaims.

Uh oh.

It didn't take long to figure out where the fabric came from. He cut it right out of the middle of my fitted bed sheet. No wonder it looked so familiar!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

I couldn't even imagine! I think I would totally freak. I don't even know if I would laugh first or just start handing out punishments. And how do you punish a child for that?? You and your boys just made my day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home