Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It seems like yesterday...

...that I welcomed my firstborn into the world. And now he is 7 years old - it just doesn't seem like it should be so! And then, Brennan has been a part of our lives for so long, I really strain to remember our pre-baby days!




Brennan, you have shown me what it means to sacrifice, and to love completely! From the moment I held you, I wanted to protect you from everything evil in the world. Now that you are 7, you are starting to see the things around you. Yet you don't fret about them as I do. Instead you always remind me that "things will be alright". We can be 20 minutes late to an appointment. I could read about something sad happening elsewhere, and you still will give me your big hug and remind me that "it will be fine, Mom".

You are such a great big brother! You are so careful with your little brothers and cousins, and they look up to you for it too! You jump to their defense when you feel they are being wronged. And they love you!

Happy 7th Birthday Brennan! Hope your day was great! Just always know that Mom, Dad, Nicholas, Philip, and Jonathan love you very, very much! It wouldn't be our family without you!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger mom-in-training said...

A little late, but Happy Birthday, Brennan!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home