Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Growing up too quickly

The boys have been enjoying the Do-A-Dot markers lately. So this morning, I let them get the markers out a little early. The pictures all turned out great, but my favorite this morning is Nicholas's.

He started on a blank piece of paper. He drew a happy face. And then he added a beard. Deciding this was ultra cool, he proceeded to add a beard to his own face.

And the critics response? Courtesy of Brennan: "Great beard Nicholas! Now you are a man, just like Dad."

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger mom-in-training said...

How cute! So is he still sporting the beard today? ;)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Jill said...

How cute!
Love that Captain America costume. My husband would love for me to make that for one of our boys. (He's a comic book buff!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home