Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall At Last!

There is so much that I love about fall. I love the changing trees (although this is not as prevalent down south as it is up northeast). I love the crisp coolness in the air after the hot summer days. I love hot chocolate, and campfires, and hay rides. But my most favorite thing about fall is this:




Little boys in long pajamas. It's hard to get much cuter than that!

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

Nothing better than little girls in warm winter jammies too. I am guessing that is Jonathan looking oh so cute, with Philip beside him.

Saw on the Weather Channel (a staple around here) that you guys dropped something like 20 degrees in an hour. Nothing like welcoming fall in a hurry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home