Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Frustration



Poor Jonathan. His life is full of so many frustrations lately. Like not being able to be on top of the big 5 ft slide. (the toddler one just doesn't seem to cut it). And not being allowed to eat the cat food (because, we obviously don't feed him enough). And especially not being allowed on the football/soccer field with the older boys (now we have two of them to convince to stay on the sidelines).

It must really be hard being the younger brother to a bunch of boys. I was an oldest - I wouldn't know.

So sorry honey!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

I don't even think you have to be the youngest to a bunch of boys. Mine is the only boy, and it seems that being the youngest definately comes with its share of hardships.

Who doesn't want to be like their older sibling?? I love the cat food...it cracked me up! Geez Mom feed the kid please so he doesn't have to resort to kitty kibble! Nicholas enjoyed some crunchy doggy food about that age, and then promptly threw it all up about an hour later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home