Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Why I must get the laundry into drawers...

I happened to leave the laundry in the dryer last night. I just didn't have the energy to mess with it.

Brennan told me that he needed shorts - there weren't any left in his drawer. I told him that there were clean clothes in the dryer and to go see if he could find any in there. He later came back with pants on, so I didn't give it another thought.

Until lunch. After closer inspection, I realized that his shorts looked just a little funny. In fact, they looked like coolots. I suspected something was amiss. I asked him to come there to examine them further.

Yep. They were not Brennan's size 6 shorts. They were Philip's size 2 dress slacks. And apparently they fit Brennan around the waist just fine.

Tonight, I will get around to folding those clothes...

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger mom-in-training said...

How funny! Yes, for this very reason I still select what my children will wear each day. Both because clothes don't always get folded and put away very quickly in my house, and even when they do, I don't always get around to clearing out the items that they have outgrown. But how amazing that Philip's shorts fit well enough for Brennan to not even notice! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home