Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Those Darn Magnets!

Brennan has a magentic dartboard that he and Nicholas love to play with. It is hanging in their room, supposedly out of range of a certain little one's reach.

I have caught Jonathan with these darts hanging out of his mouth five times in the last few days. I threatened Brennan with the removal of the dartboard if he did not keep them in his room. He promised that he had been.

Poor guy. He was right. I just caught Jonathan, pushing over a bucket so that he could stand on it to reach his new favorite chew thing.

I owe Brennan an apology. Time to keep his room door closed, me thinks.

P.S. - Why oh why, with all of the toys in this house, does that seem to be Jonathan's teether of choice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home