Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Man after my own heart

My parents made a last minute visit this weekend. They brought with them lots and lots of Russell Stover chocolates from the outlet on the way here.

This morning, Jonathan came towards me with something in his hand. He was holding a pecan cluster, and holding it out for me. "Oh, thank you!" I stated as I took it from his hand.

The immediate cry from my 15 month old let me know in no uncertain terms that it was not his intention to give it to me. He plainly meant for me to open it for him. After all, a pecan cluster does make a good breakfast, no doubt.

Poor, deprived child. I probably shouldn't let him know that indeed, it was good. Very good.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I'm craving a big dose of chocolate. But, I'm trying to avoid getting my nursing newborn strung out on caffeine. ;)
Save a piece for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home