Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Top Ten

Statements that you find yourself constantly spouting with both a 5 and 6 year old boy:

-Go put underwear on under those shorts
-Close the back door
-Close the refrigerator
-Get off of your brother
-Take that (snail, bug, stick, tree branch) back outside
-Don't stand on the couch
-Don't sit on the table
-Turn the water off in the bathroom
-Stop running in the house

AND NUMBER ONE

-Stop teasing your brother!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Jen said...

The first comment about the underwear is what I tell my four year old all the time. He is pefectly happy to go without underwear. Why is that?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home