Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, August 20, 2007

It's All About the Attitude!

So much better today. And the main change was me! My attitude towards each child's behavior really colors the entire day.

Yes Brennan still complained. In fact he drew a picture of himself with an angry face and his hands on his hips at the bottom of his math page. It was really cute! But his work is done.

And Nicholas tested me from the start. But once I handled his defiance calmly (versus emotionally), it stopped quickly. Almost immediately. Which leaves me to ask, does he test me to push the envelope, or to just get a rise out of me? Hmmm...

On a lighter note, here is the latest in our own series of unfortunate events.


This is our new ceiling above our main hallway. Do you like it?

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

I am so so sorry. I am thinking about you and praying for you. Call to vent anytime!!!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

OH NO!!! I am guessing that the rain has taken a toll on your house? I know how hard that can be, and hope that everything clears up soon for you. BONUS is that you are at least avoiding one hurricane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home