Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Jen!


1.a. Describe your outfit. T-shirt and gym shorts. I am much more of a "be comfortable" type of person."

b. I just finished doing Breaking up a fight between my 5 year old and 2 year old

2.a. Are you listening to music? Yep - Veggitales 2 soundtrack.

b. Was this intentional? Oh yes! There is less fighting when music is playing. I am not sure exactly if that is a scientific observation. Maybe I should conduct an experiment?

3.a.Describe the objects within arms' reach. My cafe mocha. My husband's game controller. The book "Star Wars: A Visual Dictionary"

b. Choose one object and tell where you acquired it. My mocha I made in my kitchen. My parents are the best - they got us an espresso machine for our 5th wedding anniversary!

4.a. What room are you in? The study/playroom

b. To what extent is it yours? This is our second family room, and probably the most used room in the house aside from the kitchen. Not bad for a bitty 12x10 room!

5. What were you doing before starting this post, and what would you like to do next?We finished a little bit of review work (so we can start school next week) and broke up the said fight. What would I like to do next? Take a long bath and read a book! What will I do next? Help Nicholas build his sprawling Lincoln log house. Really not so bad!

I tag anybody who would like to do this! It really is quite fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home