Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Art That I Could Do Without

Nicholas must get bored while using the bathroom. As I clean up the boys' bathroom each evening, I have noticed collections of wet toilet paper stuck to the wall. At first I chalked it up to sloppiness. Then I started to question just why this kept happening.

Well today, I found Nicholas sitting on the toilet, wetting these little wads, and meticulously placing them on the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Nicholas replied "See Mom. It's my new art project! Do you like it?"

Now how am I supposed to respond to that?

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Jill said...

That is too funny. Bathroom art.

I liked your previous post. We, too, have a child that takes a lot of 'extra' energy and time. I sometimes catch myself wondering what it would be like to have easy-going kids. But, I'll never know! And, like you, I know they are my special blessings and we wouldn't have it any other way!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Ban toilet paper!

he he he

It seems to go along with the remove/redirect theme over at Danielle's today.

By the way, great comment on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home