Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What Kind of Coffee Girl are You?

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe
But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicatedYou're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guysDown to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.


HT: Minnesota Mom



Anyone who hangs around me much knows that I love my coffee. I will drink it in the morning, all day long, and to keep me going if there is a tedious project that I need to get through (think household cleaning!). But coffee and I didn't hit it off at first...

I was in high school, on a family camping trip, when my Dad offered me my first cup of coffee. I hated it. Of course he had added creamer and sugar. It wasn't until college that I would try again, this time just a cup of "plain ole' joe". I loved it!

So this description above fits. I do like good, quality coffee beans - we are coffee snobs that way- but whether it is a mocha (coffee AND chocolate!) or a good cup of the plain stuff, I am just fine. Just fine indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home