Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Maybe we need a few more boys?

Brennan is pacing the house at this moment, looking for someone who will go "reindeer hunting" with him. So far he has had no takers. Nicholas has the Little People out, Philip is brandishing a sword, and Jonathan is clinging to me at the moment. Brennan keeps telling me that there isn't anyone to play with.

I thought with four boys we wouldn't have this issue. Maybe it's a sign?

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I'm laughing right now! What a funny thing. I thought my daughter trying to dress up her brothers in princesses dresses was a sign that we needed another girl. And we're getting a boy...
So maybe you need a girl... ;) ;)
Anyway, love hearing your stories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home