Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not Mine

No that would not have been my child yesterday. The one that was playing in the pool, and needed to go to the bathroom. The one who, instead of going to the actual restroom, instead began to pull down his pants and pee over the edge DIRECTLY INTO THE POOL. With everyone around staring.

Humiliating moments of motherhood continue...

3 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Humiliating---yes. Comforting to the rest of us moms of boys---double yes.

Thanks for the laugh at your expense ;-)

Why is it always about the peeing???

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mom of boys said...

I agree Denise, it is comforting to hear of other moms' mishaps with their own boys. It makes your own seem just a bit more normal!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

OH NO!! I can't believe it. I would have been mortified and run out of there quickly. Of course, seems my son these days, can't get enough of just checking things out down there. AHHH the wonders of learning to potty!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home