Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, August 06, 2007

Prescription

I think that I might need some sort of treatment. You see, lately I have been having moments of anxiety and stress. Moments where I all of a sudden feel my chest tighten and my blood pressure shoot through the roof. What could help this condition that I have developed?

Let's see. The moments that proceed this condition usually sound something like this:

(scream) "Mom, he is taking my...."

(scream) "I can't do this!"

(scream) "He is teasing me!"

(scream) "Come here."

Notice a familiar pattern?

I think the proper prescription would be earplugs. Or a nice solitary closet. For me. With a locking door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home