Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh, where's the camera when you need it!

For my after dinner entertainment this evening, my gentlemen decided to put on a fight for me. Usually this entails light sabers. But this time only my husband was brandishing this weapon of choice. As for the others:

Brennan had an axe. This one will require explanation. We watched "The Wizard of Oz" over the weekend and he became enamoured with the Tin Man. He had a black strap from an action figure case that did, admittedly, look like an axe.

Nicholas had a sword. He claimed to be Aragorn, of "Lord of the Rings" fame.

Philip had a Tinkertoy stick. When asked what it was, he responded "just my sword".

This was quite the battle. And just when you think it cannot get any better, here came little Jonathan into the mix, yelling his little warrior cry and swinging his arm wildly. In his hand, his weapon, was a .... crayon!

All of this, and I could not find the camera anywhere! It is probably buried in the van. But that cleaning job will be another day's battle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home