Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Now you know that I am crazy...

...but I love this!

It is a trolley bell from San Francisco. My Dad went to high school there, and until recently, both my aunts on that side lived in the area. One of my aunts has this exact same bell, She hangs it in her kitchen, and likes to use it as a dinner bell. Now it goes without saying that all of the little boys found this great fun, but the insane part is that I did as well! I mentioned that I would love to have one in my home (Yes, even with four boys!).

And so my parents brought me one on their last trip down. How cool is that! And the boys are also very pleased with the gift. Now, I know some of you are thinking "A clanging bell? Accessible? In a house full of boys?"

Yes. Yes. And yes! How awesome is that!

I am not sure if we are by definition crazy...But we are definitely just a little bit off of what might be called normal...

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I think it's cool.

I bought a dinner triangle (a la what you'd use to call cow hands in for chow). Nobody hears it.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Yep, you're crazy. So am I. It feels good to admit it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home