Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, October 12, 2007

My Birthday Boy


Philip Benjamin is 3 today, my special "Columbus Day" guy!


Philip had a wonderful Spiderman birthday party over the weekend. At age 3, the party is all about the cake, and Philip didn't let anybody forget it!


Philip is such a loveable sweetheart! How could you not love his big bear hugs each morning, followed by "Mom, did you have a good nap?". He is always so thoughtful! He serves others so well for his age. If you need the silverware put away, he's your man! Can I even brag that he puts the forks, spoons, and knives all in their correct slots? He is always eager to share what he has with his brothers. Philip adores his brothers. He absolutely cannot wait to join them on the sports field.

And now my little guy is three. He is no longer a toddler. He is all boy. And we wouldn't have it any other way! We love you Phil! Happy Birthday, honey!

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Happy Birthday Philip! You are a super boy. Thanks for sharing your party with us!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Happy Birthday to a big three year old! I wish my boys could have joined you. Four months to go for them.
SO cute!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

Happy birthday to what hopefully someday will be a partner in crime for Nicholas. I'm sure you enjoyed every last bit of the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home