Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Comfort of Routine

We're back! We really enjoyed our holiday time with all of our family. There is something to be said for the joy of returning to the everyday routine, however. Even the boys seemed more relaxed today (and no complaints about schoolwork! Yea!).

Vacations are great, but it sure is nice to be home!

Oh, and I am looking forward to a relaxed Advent as well. I was one of those crazies out the day after Thanksgiving. Lines were long, but people in Oklahoma City were generally friendly to each other - no fights you hear about on the news! And the bonus - I am done with my shopping, minus one big item that we have to get in a few weeks! Who hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home