Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Calling in the Pros

We had a glorious afternoon yesterday riding bikes. Brennan was doing great practicing his "no training wheels" riding skills when I noticed he had two flat tires. We were down in our cul-de-sac (about 3 houses down) so I told him that he couldn't ride the bike home on account of the tires being flat. I offered to pump them up at the house, if he would bring his bike.

Brennan walked it for about one house length, and then suddenly dropped it on the neighbor's grass and began to follow me without the bike. "Get your bike." I told him.

Brennan merely replied "Oh, I'll come back. But first my bike needs a tow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home