Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Spiritual Thought for the Day

I am re-reading (again) A Mother's Rule of Life. There are always insightful new thoughts to be gleaned from each reading of this wonderful book. And my latest rumination is this: Since God is a God of order, and we all need this order in our lives, why oh why did He make some of us (like the author seems to be, and I definitely am) free spirits? Such free spirits that we struggle mightily with anything considered to be routine as dull and monotonous. Is it a character flaw, or can it really be turned into something better?

I sure hope it is the latter! Obviously, the author worked her way past it, so there's hope for me yet! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home