Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Whew!

So it's not just me then...

Here is our morning so far...






And never fear! Little elves have duly warned this mama that this little Jedi will be receiving his weapon in about 24 hours. He won't be left out for long!



Actually, that fishing pole is a serious weapon. It has a string which allows that plastic end to swing freely.

I'm just happy that mine is not the only household out of sorts today. I was beginning to feel like a really bad mama! :)

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Oh, no. Not just your house at all!!!! Some children here have the bug too! In fact I think it has been like this for days on end. What can I say? Too much fudge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home