Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Preemptive Cleaning

I hear a gushing sound. My 2 year old has found the carpet cleaner that my husband was using the night before, and is generously pouring it onto the carpet behind me as I read on the computer. I take it away and go to put it back in the laundry room, only to find that Philip has now been "drinking" my coffee that I left on the desk and spilled a substantial portion of it onto the spot where he had previously spilled the cleaner.

Everything comes out. No harm, no foul.

(when will I learn to take my coffee cup with me!)

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Crafty Mom said...

See, he knew all along what he was doing. He was just trying to HELP!

I would hate to see what Philip and my Nicholas could do together. I have a feeling that the world would never be the same.

He colored our fireplace again, this time with markers that were non-washable. Good thing I stocked up on Mr. Clean's Magic Erasers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home