Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Well, what do you know!

I have been staining a new media cabinet the last several days, which has left my hands a nice reddish-brown color. Although I have tried several different soaps, I still sported nice splotches of red stain on my hands. I resigned myself to the fact that it would just have to wear off, but at least it wouldn't come off on anything else after that many washings.

Well, as I prepared to knead bread for dinner rolls, I greased my hands with softened butter. And what do you know, but a nice, hand printed layer of stain peeled right onto the dough as I started to knead. I can only assume that it was the butter at work.

Aside from having to remake the dough, I found this discovery intriguing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home