Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic fever

I love watching the Olympics. So much so that I even guilted my dear husband off of our sole TV the other night for the first time ever in our 10 years of marriage. Poor guy is enjoying a riveting game of Pacman after a hard day at work and I come in the room with a "Can't we watch the men's gymnastics? It's only on every four years, after all." Shameless isn't it? And my sweet, sweet guy let me have the remote. Did I tell you he is wonderful or what?

The down side is that it has been seriously cutting into my sleep. I had been hitting the sack at 10pm until the last few nights, and boy am I suffering now. Coverage has been lasting until midnight, and then who can sleep after such excitement!

I haven't looked to see what is on tonight. I really hope it isn't something I really care to watch. I am exhausted. Of course I could be an actual adult and just not turn on the TV.

But this only happens every four years, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home