Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Version of "Pinata"

While in the kitchen working on dinner, I glance out the window to check on all four boys in the backyard - just in time to see Nicholas swinging high up on his swing, with Philip trying to whack him with a stick as he comes down.

I immediately go to the door and ask for the weapon. As Philip hands it to me, he replies "But Mom, you're inside. This is an outside stick.".

As thrilled as I am that he has figured out proper "indoors/outdoors" items, I sure wish he would get that he is not allowed to harass his brothers. Even if they are older.

Some lessons learned, definitely more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home