Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!


My precious two year old! You are such a perfect part of our family! You look just like Brennan did at that age. You have Nicholas's facial expressions (and his temper!). And your voice in indistinguishable from Philip's - I never know which of you is calling "Mom" until I get into your room! Yet you are your own person all the same. You love your trucks, especially those Monster trucks. You will eat anything - Thank you! And you give the biggest bear hugs! My only request - please show just a little more fear in the swimming pool. You truly believe yourself to be part fish!


Happy birthday little buddy. We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home