Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Perfect Hiding Place

We took advantage of our gorgeous weather this morning and made a trip to the zoo. In doing so, we discovered the perfect environment for Jonathan - the bird cages!

Lately, Jonathan has developed this high pitched scream that really is quite something. Seriously, the neighbors probably believe that we are torturing something over here. In all honesty, it is merely the result of life not going the way in which my 23 month old wishes it would.

But with all of the squawking birds, his screeches merely blend into the melee. It is actually pleasant. I also think that Jonathan was a bit unnerved that his own vocal contributions weren't quite as noticeable.

We need to visit again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home