Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Friday, April 04, 2008

Quiet

I was so inspired by Elizabeth's post that I have not posted in two days - and why? Because I am finally going to get the wallpaper off of the rest of our master bath and get it painted.

I've been saying "but the master bath is just for us - no hurry". That is why it has been like that for almost a year - enough!

It is for us. And that is just enough!

This should also count for my new month's resolution.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Margaret in Minnesota said...

Her line about the "peeling wallpaper" got to me, too--that would be my kids' bathroom!

Good for you for tackling the master bath. That's your special room, you know, especially as Queen of the Castle. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home