Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I Never Learn, Do I?

You might think that after last week's unsupervised backyard adventure, I would be out there with Philip and Jonathan for a little while. But alas, Nicholas needed a little more help finishing up schoolwork, and so I turned the other three loose into the wild outdoors (aka our backyard). When Nicholas and I rejoined the group, I discovered this lovely sight.


Philip was so thoughtful as to "help a brother out" and run the hose to make this delicious looking muddle. Such the go getter!

Actually, I prefer this surprise to last weeks. After all, this all comes out in the wash. I still have not located the rest of my cucumber seeds to do some replanting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home