Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Monday, March 03, 2008

My Little Helper

Jonathan is such a great helper. A regular "Monkey see, monkey do" kind of guy. He unloads the silverware from the dishwasher. He picks up toys. He even puts books back on the shelves.

I know, I know, I'm one lucky gal. Lucky to the point that as I was in the shower this morning, Jonathan decided to "help" some more. Apparently the phone rang. None of the older boys bothered to answer it, so Jonathan was up for the job. He got the phone, ran into my bathroom, and threw it at me. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that he had THE PHONE and now our brand new phone doesn't work. After all, how many pieces of electronic equipment enjoy a good soak?

Hopefully it will work when it dries out. Until then, I need to find a way for Jonathan to NOT be quite so helpful next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home