Queen of the Castle

My daily thoughts are shared with you so that the boys will no longer see me walking around the house talking to myself!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Digging out the Old Stuff

Every once and a while I actually benefit from my clutter bug gene.

Like all of those "Little Saints" preschool program manipulatives that I copied and cut and laminated in my sheer joy of beginning my oldest (then 3 years old) on school. They have come in quite handy lately. With that same child, now 7.

Odds and Evens? So much easier when you have the cute brown and orange monkeys which you can hang on and off a clothesline according to the story (odd or even monkey?)

Months of the year/Days of week - Those little train cars are wonderful.

And best of all are the "Sense of smell" cups. 4 Years later, and the cinnamon, cloves, lemon juice, perfume, and vanilla still smell great. The old coffee beans? Not so good.

I knew fresh coffee was a really great thing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home